- 30% OFF EVERYTHING!
- Free shipping within the U.S.
- Handcrafted in California
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 100% natural Amethyst, Clear Quartz
- Color: clear, purple
- 925 Sterling Silver
Gemstone Meanings: Positive Energy, Creativity, Clarity, Increase Spiritual Wisdom, Confidence, Relaxation
- Amethyst is a form of Quartz that ranges from a bright vivid violet to dark or dull lavender shade. The world's largest deposits of Amethysts can be found in Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Russia, France, Namibia and Morocco. Sometimes Amethyst and Citrine are found growing in the same crystal. It is then referred to as Ametrine. An Amethyst derives its color from traces of iron in its structure.
- Pure quartz, traditionally called rock crystal or clear quartz, is colorless and transparent or translucent, and has often been used for hardstone carvings, such as the Lothair Crystal. Common colored varieties include citrine, rose quartz, amethyst, smoky quartz, milky quartz, and others. The word "quartz" is derived from the German word "Quarz.” Quartz is the second most abundant mineral in Earth's continental crust, behind feldspar.
Notes: Natural gemstones have variation in colors and appearances. No two stones are alike. Colors and appearances might look slightly different depending on the electronic device. All of LUCIA’s photos are not Photoshopped or filtered.